The Karmarama Commune are a organisation of growers and farmers. They promised 50 Food Supplies to Arona, but a plague of insects destroyed their crops, so they need you to make delivery. You have 100 rotations to get it done.
Part 1: Crate farming
- Set up basic facilities as instructed.
- While the Scuzzers are busy, transform all your available Bio deck nanosoil into a moderate and dry (Zedem Monk homeworld environment) or hot and wet (Siren homeworld environment). Both of these produce food crates from both plant types, but the luxury crates from the siren's environment sell for more.
- Hire as many Karmarama as you can.
- Buy a Cargo Hold as soon as you can from Arona, two is the absolute minimum, but three are recommended.
- Buy more scuzzers, MK II if you can get them. They will be needed to keep the place clean and move crates to storage.
- Set the Plant harvest timers (right click) so they are turned into crates as soon as they are ready. Keep an eye on the bio deck so they don't go rotten. Sell off any unneeded goods.
- If you have any spare Energy considering investing in extra facilities for guests and staff.
Part 2: Expansion
Time for expansion - expand into four segments before your opponent.
- You are provided with a Star Dock, build this and a Comsensor.
- Hire some Targ for your Comsensor.
- Using farmed goods and your Factory (if available) trade goods to make a profit.
- Expand your Station.
- Other tips