Startopia's single player campaign is composed of a series of missions, each working for a different organisation. Mission goals are relayed by VAL when the mission has started. Additional elements of gameplay become available as progression is made through the missions.
It is required to complete a mission before the next unlocks for selection.
For freeform missions instead select Sandbox from the game menu.
- 1 Tutorial
- 2 Missions
- 2.1 Mission 1 - The Groulien Workers Party
- 2.2 Mission 2 - The Grey Council
- 2.3 Mission 3 - The Targ Collective
- 2.4 Mission 4 - The Galactic Rehabilitation Authority
- 2.5 Mission 5 - The Turakken Committee
- 2.6 Mission 6 - The Karmarama Commune
- 2.7 Mission 7 - The Kasvagorian Kingdom
- 2.8 Mission 8 - The Zedem Conclave
- 2.9 Mission 9 - The Polvakian Aristocracy
- 2.10 Mission 10 - The Siren Agency
- 3 User Made Missions
There are five Tutorial missions, that explain the basics of gameplay. They can be hidden by unselecting the "Show Tutorials" checkbox.
Tutorial 1 - Building and beaming
Building and beaming
Tutorial 2 - Advanced building and Aliens
Advanced building and Aliens
Tutorial 3 - Cargo and Trading
Cargo and Trading
Tutorial 4 - Biodeck Basics
Tutorial 5 - Combat and Conquest
Combat and Conquest
Mission 1 - The Groulien Workers Party
The Groulien Workers Party mission focuses on setting up a basic Waystation.
Mission 2 - The Grey Council
Mission 3 - The Targ Collective
Mission 4 - The Galactic Rehabilitation Authority
Mission 5 - The Turakken Committee
Mission 6 - The Karmarama Commune
Mission 7 - The Kasvagorian Kingdom
Mission 8 - The Zedem Conclave
Mission 9 - The Polvakian Aristocracy
Mission 10 - The Siren Agency
The Siren Agency mission focuses on taking over a station by whatever means necessary.
User Made Missions
User made missions can be selected for play from here after selecting the "Show User Missions" checkbox.