The objective in this mission is to perform the ritual of ascention. To do so, you will need to have 12 Zedem Monks as residents, and have 12 Penitent peeps. In general, the number of peeps that appear is based on the number of buildings you have.
- Normally, every two rooms increases the maximum of Zedem Monks by 1.
- If the room is "good", it counts extra. The Viewing Gallery and Father Zeodorus have double the attract rate (each room attracts 1 zedem monk), and the Star Temple itself attracts 4.5 monks.
- Love Nests are considered bad, and don't attract monks.
- Utility rooms don't attract monks. These include the Energy Collector, Power Booster, Recycler, Lavotron, Dine-o-Mat, and Factory.
- The Security Column scares peeps away, each reducing the maximum by .5.
There's always a minimum of four zedem monks if you are below that amount.
Converting pentients can be obtained if you can somehow depress the peep's soul stat. You may also want to ensure the peep's mind stat is high enough. There are also a few tricks to manipulate this, such as removing certain important buildings (e.g. sleeping areas).
Saboteurs will start arriving on the station if you have at least 6 penitents. They will become slightly more frequent as you obtain more penitents.